Monday, March 2, 2009

February update --

Whoa, yeah, really, the Eva person, the chair woman, really lives. I'd like to remind people that want a group open to chat that we do have the SLPC Chat group.. just ask myself for an invite, and Button Wright can as well. Only join the group if you don't mind that chat can and will occur spontaneously at any time. A thanks as well to Alikat and some of the other places keeping us informed about their events, and with the new year, I know we need some new activity --


I'd like anyone with meeting places and ideas to contact me, and I'd especially like ideas as well. Due to RL reasons, some of the officers have been busy, and I'd like to get some ideas and opportunities going.

So, just IM me, or drop a notecard, Even if I'm not on, I'll get the message and will get back to you. Yes, spring fever time for the SLPC Chairwoman.

- Eva

No comments: